Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is OrgSpot?
OrgSpot is an organizational tool designed to easily facilitate
organization and management of action items for an individual
or multiple employees in one central location.
2. Why should I use OrgSpot?
OrgSpot is a quick and easy way to record, review, organize, assign,
track, analyze, and measure production.
3. What are some benefits of OrgSpot?
Information in OrgSpot can be sorted to develop customized views and reports.
It can be used as an action item service tool, and can also be used to
organize and manage household/academic tasks.
4. How many users can an OrgSpot account holder have?
OrgSpot allows an unlimited number of users.
5. How many action items can be accessed?
OrgSpot allows an unlimited number of action items to be entered and managed.
6. How secure is my information?
OrgSpot has a secure SSL with 256 bit encryption. OrgSpot takes into account
different fields for access and protection to keep your organization's information safe and secure.
7. If I have questions or a problem accessing my information, is there help available?
If you have any concerns or questions about problems with OrgSpot, or even some suggestions,
you can send us a email at email@example.com
and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
8. What is the cost for OrgSpot?
OrgSpot is free for a standard member and multiple accounts can be established for any
individual and/or business.